Does your organization provide a physical activity or fitness program for kids with special needs?
Does your program...
- Serve kids with intellectual disabilities and/or autism?
- Run multiple weeks throughout the year?**
- Have a clear outcome related to increasing physical activity participation?
AND is your Registered Charity designated as a Charitable Organization ?
If you answered yes to these questions, your program may be eligible for up to $10,000 in funding through GoodLife Kids Foundation's Grant Program. Funds to support our Grant Program are raised by GoodLife Fitness employees and members across Canada.
Our Vision - Kids with special needs have equal opportunities to experience the joys and benefits of being active.
The Part We Play - GoodLife Kids Foundation fosters supportive environments to help kids with intellectual disabilities and autism thrive through physical activity and fitness.
The next submission period will be September 16 - November 30, 2019. Submissions made during this time will be reviewed in January 2020.
Please review our Criteria prior to making a submission to determine eligibility and understand expectations of grant recipient organizations.
**Programs offered the entire school year or year-round will be given priority consideration.
Preview the Application
Completing Your Submission
- Submit through the online application - made available here when you Sign In.
- Only complete submissions will be considered.
- Photos, video, testimonials or other material to support may be added as attachments.
- An email acknowledging receipt of your submission will be sent to the contact provided.
Questions concerning submission preparation may be directed to:
Lisa Burrows - Executive Director
519-661-0190 ext. 6273